Updates (18 March 2014): I’ve been using the product daily since then (except on Saturdays, which is my Mask Day!) and think my skin is getting its daily share of moisture and brightness! I am going to continue using it and guess what, my sister is going to use it as well!
Thanks to Innisfree, I won myself a bottle of their newly launched product – Eco Science White C Double Serum!
I’ve been using it for about a week and I thought to share with you about it! Before that I was alternating between Innisfree Eco Science Skin and Innisfree Eco Science Deep Cream (and one other essence). Innisfree, a South Korean cosmetic brand owned by Amore Pacific, is known for its use of natural ingredients from Jeju.
Innisfree Eco Science White C Double Serum
- Duration of use: About 1 week (February 2014); during a busy period at work
- Packaging: You can see how much has been used from its translucent bottle. With each pump, you will get a mixture of both the white- and the orange- coloured serum, of which I will mix them evenly before applying to my face. I am not sure if each pump will give you an equal portion of the white- and orange- coloured serum though
- Usage: 3-5 pumps each night; 5 pumps will allow me to apply the serum to my neck, as well as pile some on my troubled spots (my habit!)
- Smell: It has a natural, pleasant and garden-y smell – a mix of tangerine peel and green tea in fact, not overly sweet! I think I associate this smell with comfort as previously I was using the Eco Science range from Innisfree
- How does it feels: As it is quickly absorbed by the skin, my skin feels light – not overly sticky such that will cause my hair to stick on my face (if you know what I mean!), or stick on the pillow when I sleep on one side
- Benefits of the product: Provides moisture and brighten the skin; overall a brighter and more radiant skin/glow
- Effects thus far: I can definitely feel that the serum provides significant moisture to my skin. It is like how Innisfree Camellia Shine Hair Essence (am currently using too!) does to your hair; my skin doesn’t feel dry, as though the skin has drank enough water, gotten enough rest and nutrients! In the morning, I often just splashed some water over my face, tap it dry and apply whatever I need to (as I feel that the serum is long lasting enough to last till morning). In terms of brightening, I think it is starting to take effect – my skin feels less dull but I definitely need to continue using it, especially when I swim under the sun regularly
- Purchase/not: I am not sure if I should be getting another bottle of this, or the Pore Double Serum, or both!
- Related range/product: Eco Science White C Pore Double Serum – tighten your pores and brighten your skin
Just for my own record, other products that I am currently using include
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Daily) – I saw the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask in-store, which I am keen to try next!
- Innisfree Camellia Shine Hair Essence (Every time after my regular swim)
- Masks, including Innisfree Shea Butter masks (Weekly)
Innisfree Singapore Facebook
Innisfree Instagram @innisfreeofficial
Sg store: Takashimaya S.C. #B2-34/35
Endorse by: Lee Min Ho (from The Heirs/Faith/ City Hunter/Personal Taste/ Boys over Flowers!)